You can now tip the hosts, more on Flying Bathtubs, and other additional fun.
- Platform News
- Google keeping Honeycomb closed source for the foreseeable future.
- CyanogenMod may soon allow users to revoke specific application privileges
- Thought of the day: “Dear Android, I don’t want a back button, I want an ‘up in the app hierarchy’ button.”
- Blackberry Playbook to run Android apps using optional player.
- Google Music service being tested by Google employees? Amazon may be working on similar digital locker
- Microsoft suing B&N for not paying Android-related patent fees for Nook Color. “Android uses natural ways of interacting with devices by tabbing through various screens to find the information they need; surfing the Web more quickly, and interacting with documents and e-books – all of which they claim they own the rights to.“
- App News
- Firefox Mobile Release Candidate(Interview with Project Manager, Market Link)
- Titanium Media Sync (~USD3.00, Market Link, Official Site) – Allows you to sync a set of folders from your Android device to cloud storage, currently supports Dropbox. Battery friendly, and offers continuous sync and one-shot.
- Field and Stream application released. (Market Link)
- Adobe Air updated, supports Honeycomb
- QuickOffice Pro updated to 4.0, USD7.99 for a limited time. Market Link.
- Developer’s Corner